Image by Barrett Ward
February 20th, 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST
Image by Laney Smith

The Dashing Date Auction will take place on February 20th, 6:00 PM (PST) [9:00 PM EST] at The Goblet - Ward 5 - Plot 13, Mateus.

Signups to take part in the auction will be closed on February 16th or when capacity is reached. The signup form can be found further down.

The event will be using real gil for the auction. 60% of the total bid will be given to the auctioned person, the remaining 40% will be used for upcoming events we host. 

Before signing up or planning to take part in the event, please read the rules below.

The event host is Foxa Sulti, you can contact her in-game with any questions.

The two event coordinators are Lupin Teramoix and Vandrian Eiyuu. They can be contacted with questions or concerns as well. 

For those being auctioned off...

1. You (the player) and your character must be 18+ to take part in the event. No exceptions.

2. All content in the sign-up form and presented at the date auction must be 'safe for work'. You can not use this event to solicit ERP.

3. Please be online 15 minutes before the event's start time if you are in the first 10 up for auction.

4. Hate speech of any kind will not be tolerated. 

5. Please notify an event coordinator if someone or something makes you uncomfortable during the event or after.

For those bidding on others...

1. You (the player) and your character must be 18+ to take part in the event. No exceptions.

2. Do not attempt to force RP that makes the other person uncomfortable. 

3. Hate speech of any kind will not be tolerated. 

4. Please notify an event coordinator if someone or something makes you uncomfortable during the event or after.

Below you will find the sign up form! Signups will no longer be taken after February 16th. 

Vandrian (Vandrian#9127) or Lupin (Lockheart#8091) will send you a friend request on Discord along with information for how everything will be done, if you made it onto the list. If you are not messaged by either of the two then you didn't make the list sadly (or you gave us an incorrect Discord username on the signup form). 

The coordinators will begin notifying those who have been accepted after the February 16th deadline, not before.

You will only be able to submit the form once! If you make a mistake then please contact one of the event coordinators for assistance. 

Those who sign up can still bid on others.

The form will auto-close after 60 submissions. We will only accept 30 participants at most. 

We will go through as many as we can during the event.

After your introduction is read, people will have a limited amount of time to bid.

(Mobile users may have difficulty with submitting the form.)

Signups Closed